Natural, organic foods just off Whiteladies Road
We’re proud to play a part in the Redland and Clifton communities of Bristol. For over 30 years, we’ve welcomed families, students, visitors and more to our whole foods shop and deli on Lower Redland Road.
We stock a variety of natural groceries, remedies, toiletries and fresh foods, so pop in and find all the natural products and friendly advice you could need.
- Monday - Saturday
- 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
0117 973 1967
9-11 Lower Redland Road
What you can find in store
From biodegradable wipes and organic cotton wool to organic and natural body washes, shampoos, body lotions, powder, massage oil, soothing cream for nappy rash as well as soothing balms and stretch-mark oils for mums, our babycare range is extensive.
Our products are particularly suitable for babies with eczema and sensitive skin.
Formula milk and first foods
- Bob the Builder – organic corn & rice pasta
- Familia – muesli
- Hello Kitty – organic corn & rice pasta
- Holle – milk formulas, wholegrain porridge mixes
- Ella’s Kitchen – fruit & veg puree pouches, Puffits cereal snacks
- Nannycare – goat milk formulas
- Organix & Goodies – baby rice cereal, pure fruit purees, apple rice cakes, Goodies Carrot Stix, Goodies Sweetcorn Rings, Goodies raisins, Goodies alphabet biscuits (free from processed sugar and salt)
- Peter Rabbit Organics – blackberry & apple juice, pear juice
- Quinola Mothergrain – first food ready-made meal pouches (peas & spinach with parsnip, mint and quinoa; butternut squash with carrot and quinoa; pinto bean with sweetcorn and quinoa)
Baby & mother care range
- Allergenics – face & body shower wash
- Beaming Baby – organic, biodegradable wipes
- bio-D – nappy fresh sanitiser and stain remover
- earth friendly baby – biodegradable wipes, shampoo, bubble bath and shower gel
- Earth’s Best – non-medicated teething gel
- Green People – sun protection cream
- House of Mistry’s – baby soap, calendula powder
- Kiss my Face – toothpaste (berry with flouride)
- Lavera – sun protection cream, toothpaste
- Natracare – organic, biodegradable baby wipes
- Phytocare Pure – papaya ointment (for nappy rash, lips and nipples)
- Phytoshield – botanical wild berry toothpaste
- Urtekram – flouride-free toothpaste, shampoo
- Weleda – remedies, nappy change cream, shampoo, body wash, bubble bath, body lotion, stretch mark massage oil
- Bambo Nature – non-toxic, hypoallergenic, eco-friendly manufacturing process
We have a broad range of organic, biodynamic, fairtrade and ‘no added sulphur’ wines from all over the world from countries including,
- South Africa
Our No Added Sulphur Range
Organic wines are made from grapes grown without chemicals, and if sulphites are used at all for preservation, they are present in much lower quantities than in conventional wines. We do stock some wines that contain no added sulphites at all.
Sulphur is naturally occurring in all wine, but more is often added to preserve the wine. Sulphur can trigger headaches in susceptible people and can cause those dreaded morning after hang overs. Organic methods stipulate that lower levels of sulphur are added. Wines with no added sulphur are the most suitable choice for people wanting to avoid a furry head!
Wine for all tastes and all pockets
We try to cater for all tastes and all pockets, from sparkling Prosecco, to sophisticated Chateau Couronneau-Bordeaux and creamy, barrel aged Merlot. Many of our wines are suitable for vegans too.
- Pinot grigio
- Sauvignon Blanc
- Cabernet Sauvignon…
And of course if you are looking for wine made with a particular grape, we may be able to order it in for you especially, so please do always ask.
Our beer is sourced carefully from independent producers. We also stock a gluten-free lager:
- Stroud Brewery (organic pale ale, organic amber bitter) – UK
- Samual Smiths Best Ale – UK
- Celia Gluten-free lager – Czech Republic
- Daas Blond Premiun Beligian Organic
Ivor Dunkerton and his wife grow centuries-old varieties with wonderful names like Roi de Pomme, Sheeps Nose and Brown Snout! The long slow fermentation process they have perfected adds to the cider’s unique flavour.
- Dunkertons Premium Cider – UK
- Wyld Wood Organic Cider
Our sourcing policy
Wild Oats take pride in sourcing products that don’t impact on our environment and animals. Conventional wine making accounts for a huge proportion of all insecticides used in farming. These chemicals not only destroy habitats but also work their way through the food chain and adversely impact on all parts of the ecosystem. Visiting an organic vineyard after a conventional one is an eye opener – organic vineyards foster wonderful biodiversity with flowers growing between vines and the sound of bees and birdsong filling the air. Visit a conventionally farmed vineyard and you’ll most likely find row on row of monotonous vines with and an eerie silence in the air.
Wines suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Many people don’t know that animal products can also be used during the clarifying process of wine and beers. We have a number of wines suitable for those who want to be sure that no animals have been used during any part of the production process.
Beauty need not be beastly!
A poll in May 2014 revealed that one in two females in Britain has a reaction to the beauty products they are using. Seemingly reassuring terms like ‘hypoallergenic’ and ‘dermatologically- tested’ actually means very little. Here at Wild Oats, we do the research into the ingredients our products contain, so you don’t need to.
We offer a real and sustainable alternative to the non-degradeable synthetic laden animal tested beauty products widely available. We only provide brands that have excellent eco-credentials and all lines we stock use only natural and/or organic ingredients.
We have a wide range of soaps, body washes, body baths and milks, shampoos, conditioners, natural hair dye, sun cream, female care products, natural toothpastes, aluminium and chemical free deodorants, natural insect repellents, organic cotton wool, natural head lice treatment and more!
At Wild Oats we strive to support unique, eco-conscious and talented independent and local producers and so it is when sourcing our body care products. Among the many independent lines we stock are:
- Luxurious and rich soaps, face and body creams by Welsh brand “Laughing Bird”;
- “Herbfarmacy” skincare products (from Herefordshire) – nearly all the essential oils Herbfarmacy use in their products are grown by them organically on their own farm and their products are especially good for problem skin;
- Aquarius based in Devonshire have a wonderfully nourishing skin enhancing flower essence based range.
We have a wide range of fresh and locally baked artisan breads from Hobbs House Bakery, home of the The Fabulous Baker Brothers. We also stock locally made pittas and flatbreads from Abu Noor.
VG – suitable for vegans
GF – gluten-free
See our special diets page for more details about the gluten-free breads available in the shop.
Hobbs House breads
Please note that although these loaves do not contain added yeast, naturally occurring yeasts are present
- Quern wholewheat sourdough – contains wheat, dark rye and black treacle, VG
- Shepherd’s Loaf – the perfect loaf! Contains spelt, salt and water only, VG
- Organic light sourdough rye – rye with some bran extraction, VG
- Organic light sourdough rye rolls – VG
- Organic wild white – contains white flour and sourdough rye, VG
- St Martin’s Sourdough – white flour, rye sourdough and maltone
– Wholemeal, granary & spelt
- Three seed wholemeal – contains wholemeal, non-hydrogenated all veg shortening and dextrose, VG
- Organic wholemeal, VG
- Six seed malted wheat – contains wheat, VG
- Organic G-stone – contains wheat and molasses, VG
- Organic spelt – contains spelt, cane sugar, VG
- Five seed spelt – contains spelt and rye, VG
– Whiter breads
- Pain de Campagne – contains white, wholemeal and rye, VG
- Sherston overnight white – contain white flour, dextrose, non-hydrogenated veg shortening, VG
- Ciabatta, VG
- Baguette – contains honey
- Green olive, VG
- Green olive roll, VG
– Something sweeter
- Pumpernickel – contains wheat, dark rye, black treacle, cranberries and coffee, VG
- Croissants – plain and chocolate
Abu Noor pitta & flatbreads
- Wholemeal and plain pitta, VG
- Sesame & thyme flatbread, VG
- Tomato & chilli flatbread, VG
Many of our sweet and savoury snacks are wheat-free, gluten-free and dairy-free.
- Olives – pitted Kalamata, garlic & thyme, tomato & tarragon, VG, GF
- Feta stuffed peppers
- Dolmades, VG, GF
- Falafel, VG, GF (Yossi’s falafel are gluten-free)
- Nut rissoles, VG
- Samosas – mixed veg, pea & potato, VG
- Bhajis – onion, vegetable, VG, GF
- Aloo Gobi balls, VG, GF
- Pies – from Tom’s Pies in Devon
- Cakes, friands and raw chocolate – including delights from the Great Cake Company, Healthy Oils, Hobbs House, Natural Vitality, Pack & Strong and local raw gurus Anna Middleton, Radek and Zowie Hackwood (Raw Bites)
We strive to source the best quality fresh and organic produce, and remain committed to supporting local producers who are making a real difference in the world by challenging unsatisfactory farming practices and making the world a nicer and healthier place to be.
VG – vegan
- Ivy House Farm, Jersey butter
- Yeo Valley
- Coombe Farm
A range of predominantly English cheeses, from cow, sheep or goat’s milk. We also stock a selection of soya-free vegan cheese:
- High Weald Dairy
- Lyecross Farm
- Green’s of Glastonbury
- Crook & Churn
- Snowdonia Cheese Company
- Mozzarella / parmesan
- MozzaRisella (VG), made from germinated brown rice
- Vegusto (VG), made from coconut, sunflower and rapeseed oils
Dips & Condiments
A range of locally-made fresh and seasonal dips and salads, from hummous, roast squash, and beetroot to power grain salads.
- Natural Vitality (VG options)
- Edna’s Kitchen (VG)
- Abu Noor (VG)
- Clive’s (VG)
- Yossi Foods (VG)
Healthful natural probiotics.
- Cultured Cellar (previously Cultured Probiotics) sauerkraut and fermented vegetables (VG)
- Raw Health sauerkraut (VG)
- Laurie’s sauerkraut (VG)
- Source unpasturised miso (VG)
- Kefir from Biona or Nourish Kefir
- Oasis marinated tempeh
- Impulse tempeh (VG) (frozen)
- Kombucha (VG)
Organic sparkling drinks, juices, smoothies and energy drinks
Organic, necessarily pasteurised, but non-homogenised, and a range of alternatives to dairy.
- Ivy House Farm Jersey milk
- Manor Farm
- Ellie’s Dairy goat’s milk (frozen)
- High Weald Dairy sheep’s milk (frozen)
- Vegan options
Ready Meals, Pies and Soups
- Clive’s Pies (VG and GF options)
- Quality Foods, take-away veggie meals (VG options)
- Natural Vitality soups (VG)
- Tideford Soups (VG)
A range of organic sprouts from Sky Sprouts – all VG and GF
- Sango radish
- Mung bean
A range of plain and flavoured cow, sheep and goat’s milk yogurts, as well as soya and coconut yoghurts for vegans.
- Yeo Valley
- Woodland’s Dairy
- Brown Cow Organics
- Tim’s Dairy
- Sojade (VG), made from soya
- Provamel (VG), made from soya
- Sojasun (VG), made from soya
- CoYo (VG), made from coconut milk
We stock an extensive range of chilled options for vegans, from tofu, cutlets, burgers and sausages to vegan cheese, both soya and soya-free.
- Vegi Deli
Here at Wild Oats we trade preferentially in products that follow the ‘Fairtrade’ ethos. We are concerned that much of world trade is to the disadvantage of poorer nations, and has a direct impact on people’s lifestyle and health. We aim to challenge this by trading in a manner that supports a sustainable world environment and economy.
We are committed to dealing fairly with all producers and suppliers whether they are based in far away lands or just down down the road. As a result, our prices may seem higher than those you will find in the supermarkets. Of course, as a small, independent retailer, we don’t have the buying power of the supermarkets and simply can’t compete. But neither would we want to. We strive to honour the true value of food and are prepared to pay fair prices for the food we stock.
Here are some of the brands we sell whose products carry the Fairtrade logo:
- Doves Farm (biscuits, snack bars, cereal)
- BioFair (cereal, quinoa, chocolate rice cakes)
- Divine (chocolate)
- The Raw Chocolate Company
- Seed & Bean (chocolate)
- Green & Black’s (chocolate, hot chocolate, cocoa)
- Zaytoun (olives, olive oil, dates, almonds, cous-cous, za’atar)
- Essential Trading (tea, herbs & spices, dried fruit, nuts, quinoa, rice, chocolate spread)
- Tropical Wholefoods (dried fruit)
- Bart’s (herbs & spices)
- Equal Exchange (honey, coffee, nut butter, nuts, sugar, cocoa, chocolate)
- Rayner’s (golden syrup)
- Kallo (sweet and savoury rice cakes)
- Landgarten (chocolate)
- Grumpy Mule (coffee)
- Union (coffee)
- Cafe Direct (coffee)
- Cafe Rebelde (Zapatista coffee)
- Clipper (tea, coffee, hot chocolate)
- Qi (tea)
- Hampstead (tea)
- Pukka (tea)
- Vintage Roots (wine)
- Tiana (coconut oil, coconut water)
- Scheckters (energy drink)
- Vego (chocolate)
- Traidcraft (sugar, cookies, cleaning products)
- Billington’s (sugar)
- Mount Hagen (coffee)
- Green People (natural beauty, hair and skincare)
- Urtekram (natural beauty, hair and skincare)
- Fair Squared (natural toiletries)
- ChariTea (juices)
The next best thing to fresh! British fruits, veg, home-prepared meals and desserts for all seasons are available frozen for your convenience, local and organic whenever possible.
VG – suitable for vegans
Ice Cream & Lollies
Both dairy and dairy-free delights. Why wait until the sun shines?!
- Roskilly’s, organic Cornish ice-cream
- Booja-Booja, organic, made from cashew nuts, free from dairy and refined sugar – VG
- Bessant & Drury’s, coconut-based, free from dairy – VG
- Swedish Glace, soya-based – VG
- Real Nice, 100% organic fruit lollies – VG
- Traino Rock ‘n’ Roll, soya-based cornetto style – VG
- Windmill Hill, frozen fruits (blackcurrants, summer fruits) – VG
- Natural Cool, organic & biodynamic (blueberries, forest fruits, raspberries) VG
- Bioline, organic (spinach, peas) – VG
Vegetarian Sausages & Burgers
- Vegetarians Choice
- Impulse, organic frozen tempeh – VG
Homecooked Prepared Meals
- Aunty Jee’s
- Redwood, meat-free pizzas
- Good Life
- Ellie’s Dairy, raw goat’s milk
- Woodland’s Dairy, organic sheep’s milk
Healthy Oils and Probiotics
- Udo’s Choice
- Groovy Food
With over 6,000 products to choose from, Wild Oats caters for all your grocery needs, from the staples like olive oil, free-range eggs and loo rolls to the more unusual gluten-free choices, artisan delights, organic beers, wines, ciders as well as chocolate for special occasions. We have a particularly extensive range of black, green and herbal teas. We try to support local suppliers wherever possible. We work closely with people like Pukka and Barts Spices.
We cater for most dietary requirements, from gluten-free, sugar-free and raw, to vegetarian and vegan. Follow this link for more details of our special diets range.
We are committed to trading fairly and caring for the environment while ensuring we don’t compromise on taste and variety. Of course we sometimes make mistakes, and sell products from companies who are not quite as ethical as we had hoped. But we try our best, striving to make a difference in the world and keeping the lines of communication with suppliers open.
Here are some of the main brands we stock:
Kallo – Whole Earth – Biona – Barts Spices – Essential – Meridian – Demeter – Organico – Clearspring – Nairns – Raw Health – Gourmet Raw – Divine – Green & Blacks – Seed & Bean – Plamil – iQ – Ombar – de Rit – Raw Chocolate Company – Booja-Booja – Montezumas – Billy’s Farm – Island Bakery – Traidcraft – King Soba – La Terra e Il Cielo – Village Bakery – Orgran – Doves Farm – Alara – BioFair – Hale & Hearty – Carley’s – Clipper – Pukka – Qi – Hampstead Tea – Equal Exchange – Higher Living – Dragonfly – Provamel – Rice Dream – Oatly – KoKo – Ecomil – Rocks – Shipton Mill – Marriages…the list goes on.
We’re also renowned for our wonderful scoop bins, full of grains, pulses, dried fruits and nuts to buy in small or large quantities.
We aim for your shopping experience to be as wholesome as the food we sell, and anything we don’t stock, we are likely to be able to order in for you, so please do ask.
At Wild Oats we stock a wide range of natural remedies for those wishing to take their health into their own hands.
We are particularly proud to support Pukka Herbs, the Bristol ayurvedic company who have gone from strength to strength since their inception in 2001.
We are one of the few stockists in the South West of Nature’s Plus products from the US, including the amazing Gold multivit. We provide free samples so that you can try before you buy and experience the impressive benefits of this wonderful range of products.
Becoming hugely popular is the British Nature’s Aid range. They have some unique formulas including Mike’s favourite hayfever remedy, the Quercetin Complex.
Viridian, based in Daventry, is another favourite brand. Without unnatural fillers or binders, 99% of their remedies are vegan and they give 50% of their profits to charity.
Still going strong, Solgar and Quest are among the first ranges we ever sold over 28 years ago and still make a valuable contribution to our range of health solutions.
We also stock Higher Nature, Pharmanord, Nature’s Answer, Salus Haus, Cytoplan, Biocare and several others.
Last but not least, we carry a range of homoeopathic remedies from Helios, and both the Ainsworths and the Jan De Vries ranges of flower remedies.
Wild Oats is a raw and superfood heaven. We have a vast and ever-increasing range of ingredients you can add to smoothies, cereals, homemade chocolates, snacks and meals as well as a range of sweet and savoury ready-made products.
Superfoods are chosen for their nutrient dense, cleansing and therapeutic qualities. Their optimum nutritional potency is maintained during processing by never heating them beyond 118°F (48°C), or by preserving them using natural fermentation techniques and freeze-drying.
Raw Nut & Seed Butters
- Carley’s raw nut and seed butters (hemp seed, almond, apricot kernel, mixed seed, black sesame, light and dark tahini, chocolate and almond spread), organic
- Primrose Kitchen almond & hemp butter, almond & chia butter, organic
- Raw Ecstasy activated almonds (wasabi miso, Himalayan salted, raw chocolate)
- Creative Nature apricot kernals
Raw Crisps & Crackers
- Inspiral Crackits (dehydrated crackers with wasabi, herb, tomato or garlic), organic
- Inspiral kale chips (purple corn, wasabi & wheatgrass, baobab & onion, cacao & cinnamon, beetroot & acerola), organic
- Raw Health Deeply Dense Pitta crispbread, organic
- Pura Vida living raw breads with onion or chia seed
- Everfresh wheat, rye and spelt breads (plain or with fruit and nuts), organic
Raw Savoury Goods, Sauerkrauts & Cultured Vegetables
- Sea Tangle kelp noodles
- Gopals raw nori power wraps (Japanese or curry), organic
- Raw Health sauerkraut, organic
- Cultured Probiotics sauerkrauts and cultured veggies
- Laurie’s sauerkraut, organic
Raw Muesli & Granola
- Inspiral (Loveberry Bites, Chocolatey Bites, Banana Greenies), organic
- Primrose Kitchen (beetroot & ginger or carrot, apple & cinnamon muesli)
- Sun & Seed sprouted rolled oats, sprouted buckwheat, organic
Raw Sweet Treats (chocolate & energy bars)
- Raw Health truffles & energy balls, organic
- Yummy Scrummy brownies, ingredients grown to ecological standards or organic
- Raw Chocolate Company chocolate (chocolate bars and chocolate coated goji or mulberries), organic
- Ombar chocolate bars, organic
- iQ superfood chocolate bars, organic
- Conscious chocolate (Wild at Heart with maca, vanilla & blue-green algae), organic
- Love Raw superfood bars, organic
- The Primal Kitchen, grain-free paleo friendly bars, organic coconut & cherries
- Nak’d fruit & nut bars
- Pulsin’ energy bars
- Raw Organic food bar, Active Greens bar, organic
- Inspiral freeze dried durian fruit, organic
- Radek’s brownies (various flavours), organic or ethically sourced, Bristol made
- Anna Middleton’s Rawsome cakes (fresh from the deli), Bristol made
- Zoe Howie’s Raw Bites (fresh from the deli), Bristol made
Raw Chocolate Making Supplies
- Elements for Life raw hot chocolate (original or spiced), cacao nibs
- Tree Harvest cacao nibs, powder, butter and paste, chocolate-making kit, grown to ecological standards or organic
- Creative Nature goji berries (non-organic), cacao powder & nibs, organic
- Essential coconut chips, organic
- Sun & Seed sprouted buckwheat and sprouted rolled oats, organic
Raw Honey & Sweeteners
- Tree Harvest yacon syrup, stevia leaf powder, grown to ecological standards or organic
- Wild About Honey, raw & unpasteurised Portuguese heritage
- Wild Honey Manuka 5+ organic, 200+
- Steens Wild Manuka honey 10+
- Raw Health acacia blossom or tropical forest, organic
- Raw linden honey
- Talking With Bees raw & unpasturised honey, Bristol made
Superfoods & Green Powders
- Tree Harvest superfood powders (acai, maca, raspberry, cranberry, blueberry, bilberry, barley grass, chlorella, wheat grass, spirulina, wheatgrass, lucuma, purple corn), grown to ecological standards or organic
- Creative Nature maca powder, goji berries
- SuperLife Superfood Breakfast Topping mix
- Inspiral superfood mixes (Detox & Vitality), organic
- Viridian Soul Food Greens powder, organic
- Pukka (Vitalise, Clean Greens, spirulina, chlorella, wheatgrass), organic
And of course anything we don’t stock, we may be able to order in for you, so always feel free to ask a member of staff.
We specialise in providing for special diets – gluten free, dairy free, sugar free and vegan and have a huge range of products suitable for all. Being on a limited diet whether in the short or long term can feel very restrictive. Substitutes for what we miss can feel like second best options leaving us feeling deprived. We strive to hunt down the very best alternatives for you:
Dairy and Lactose-free Milk Alternatives
We stock a range of alternatives to dairy milk and desserts, made from soya, oats, hemp, rice, nuts… the list goes on and is ever-expanding:
- Provamel, soya, hazelnut or almond-based
- Rice Dream
- Good Hemp
- Koko Dairy-Free
- Bonsoy, fermented soya drink
- Booja-Booja, cashew nut ice-cream
- COYO, coconut ice cream
Dairy and Lactose-free Ingredients
This really is our area of expertise. We’ve got an extensive selection of soya-, coconut-, grain-, nut- and seed-based ingredients including spreads, tofu and tempeh to tantalise your tastebuds.
- Impulse, tempeh
- Clearspot, tofu
- Taifun, plain, smoked and flavoured tofu
- Dragonfly, tofu and burgers
- Vegi Deli, sausages
- Oasis, tofu
- Redwood, meat substitutes
- Vegusto, cheese from coconut, nuts, sunflower and rapeseed oil
Wheat-, gluten- and yeast-free
We have a wide choice of savoury options – for example: gluten free bread, crackers, crisps, oatcakes, muesli, pasta, pizza bases, lasagne sheets, several gluten free grains and flours, egg replacer, nut butters and much more.
If you’re dairy free, gluten free or an out an out vegan with a sweet tooth you won’t be disappointed as our sweet options are just as abundant: cookies, flapjacks, millionaires shortbread, gluten free ice cream cones and vegan chocolate bars that are the vegan answer to Snickers and Mars. We also stock several very special raw vegan sweet treats/desserts by “The Living Food Kitchen” – from banoffee pies to cashew lemon cheesecake their range is not only exceptionally healthy (all recipes are primarily nut based and sweetened only with low glycaemic index ‘agave’) but they really are as good as (if not better?) than the real thing – try them and you’ll find that you’ve finally got a truly decadent guilt free treat (please beware of addiction!).
We stock a range of sugar-free sweet treats as well as more natural alternatives to refined sugars, including:
- Molasses, blackstrap and pomegranate
- Date syrup
- Fruit sugar
- Malt syrup
- Rice syrup
We have an extensive range of organic and fair trade tea, coffee, coffee substitute and hot chocolate.
Whether, it’s green or white, black or herbal, loose leaf or in bags, we’ve probably got what you’re looking for. Here are some of the brands we stock:
Qi – Clipper – Pukka – Hampstead Tea – Twinings – Equal Exchange – Eleven O’ Clock – Ridgways – Luaka – Hambledon Tea – Floradix – A Vogel – Rio Amazon – Essential – In Nature – Dragonfly – Clearspring – Organic India – Higher Living – Heath & Heather – Yogi Tea – Welcome World – Celestial Seasonings – Cotswold Health Products – Dr Stuarts
When you need a little pick-me-up, sometimes only the hard stuff will do:
Union – Grumpy Mule – Cafe Direct – Clipper – Cafe Rebelde Zapatista – Mount Haga
And when your looking for the comfort factor and rich taste of coffee, but are feeling virtuous…
Bambu – Costwold Dandelion Coffee – Barley Cup – Yannoh – Whole Earth (No Caf/Wake Up) – Cotswold Health Dandelion Coffee – Prewett’s Chicory
Juices, Sparkling Beverages and Cordials
Smoothies, juices, superfood blends and organic fizz. Something for every occasion:
Fentimans – Gusto – Free & Easy – Sunnyhaye – Biona – Alo Coco – OKF Aloe Vera Drink – Go! Kombucha – Berry White – Cocofina – VIta Coco – Cawston Press – Biotta – V8 – Rabenhorst – Cherry Good – Aspall – Stute – Alibi – Purdey’s – Proganic – Rocks – Bottle Green – Rochester – Dorset Ginger – Belvoir – Beet It – Norfolk Punch
Cooling in the fridge:
Tiana – Whole Earth – Innocent smoothies – Scheckters energy drink – This Juicy Water – Cherry Active – Gavin’s Ginger/Rose Kombucha
Water, water everywhere… As local and ethical H2O as we can find.
Frank – Willow – Brecon Carreg – Cheddar
Just a generation ago no one seemed concerned about the ingredients of common household products and the effects on our health and environment. That has all changed today and we are now acutely aware of the impact of these products.
We have a whole range of household cleaning products, including a refill wall (see below), saving on packaging and making it cheaper for you. They are as natural as they are effective and don’t cost the earth or our health.
We’ve got all you could possibly need to make your home as eco-friendly as possible. We’ve got:
- washing up liquid
- multi-surface cleaner
- laundry liquid
- laundry scent
- fabric conditioner
- whitener and bleaching agent
- floor soap
- toilet cleaner
- dishwashing tabs and salt
- rinse aid
- lime scale remover
- drain cleaner
- soda crystals
- borax substitute
- fruit and vegetable wash
- distilled vinegar
- stain and odour remover
- window/glass cleaner
- carpet cleaner
- furniture polish
- hand wash
- flushable wipes
- sponges, cloths and fairtrade rubber gloves
- recycled clothes pegs
- bio-degradable bin liners
- natural air fresheners
- biomass firelighters
- moth deterrents
***A note about our candles – it’s still not widely known that your average candle emits toxic chemicals like toluene and benzene. While lighting a paraffin candle once in a while is unlikely to pose a health threat, frequently lighting candles in an unventilated space could lead to problems, and may aggravate asthma, cause allergy-like symptoms, or irritate the respiratory tract. We stock a range of chemical free candles for your home as well as natural incense.
- Libby Chan
- Bio D
- Earth Friendly
- Alma Win
- Veggi Wash Fruit Too (fruit and vegetable wash)
- Hall Amshire distilled malt vinegar
- Method (multi-surface cleaner, bathroom cleaner, glass cleaner, floor cleaner)
- Cotton Soft
- Method (flushable wipes)
- E-Cloths (general purpose cloths, glass & polishing cloths, recycled dusters)
- Eco-Force (scourers, recycled clothes pegs, recycled peg baskets, recycled bag clips)
- If You Care (recycled foil, baking parchment, firelighters, sponges)
- Michael’s Original (sponges and scourers)
- Traidcraft (fairtrade rubber gloves)
Available as Refills
- Faith in Nature
Laundry liquid – washing up liquid – shampoo (various fragrances) – conditioner (various fragrances) – handwash (various fragrances) – shower gel and bath foam (various fragrances)
Washing-up liquid (various fragrances) – laundry liquid (various fragrances) – fabric conditioner
Our favourite whole foods recipes
My go-to winter warmer comfort food recipe that’s as good as a Sunday roast! Serves 6 To celebrate and support…
Try this easy cruciferous vegetable recipe, making it fresh when you want to use it, in order to maximise its…
This incredibly wholesome and aromatic soup is packed with nutritious immunity boosting ingredients like turmeric. Turmeric is so good for…
This incredibly wholesome and aromatic soup is packed with nutritious immunity boosting ingredients like turmeric. Turmeric is so good for us,…