From Wellness Mama
½ cup melted butter or coconut oil
½ cup coconut flour (plus a little more)
2-3 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
½ tsp salt
- Crack the eggs into a medium sized bowl and beat with whisk or blend
- Add the melted butter or oil, cinnamon, vanilla and salt and mix well
- Add the coconut flour and mix well, ideally using a blender. The batter should be thick. If it is too thin, add a little more coconut flour.
- Spoon into heated and greased waffle iron or griddle pan and cook until light brown and firm to touch (about 3 minutes on mine)
- Serve with a pat of butter and fruit, pure maple syrup or a nut butter of your choice.